- Регистрация
- 20 Фев 2015
- Сообщения
- 97.822
- Реакции
- 65.465
Киношная картинка от Loey L. Курс на английском. Но объясняется все "на пальцах", очень понятно.
I like to take a cinematic approach when color grading my images in Photoshop. I strive to create masterful tones that are painterly in appearance and seek to enhance certain qualities hidden within the images. The tools I mainly use are Curves and Channel mixer but they are often combined together in unconventional ways. In this tutorial, I share how I manipulate these simple techniques in order to achieve truly dynamic results.
Скачать:
I like to take a cinematic approach when color grading my images in Photoshop. I strive to create masterful tones that are painterly in appearance and seek to enhance certain qualities hidden within the images. The tools I mainly use are Curves and Channel mixer but they are often combined together in unconventional ways. In this tutorial, I share how I manipulate these simple techniques in order to achieve truly dynamic results.
Скачать:
Для просмотра скрытого содержимого вы должны зарегистрироваться
Возможно, Вас ещё заинтересует:
- [Татьяна Щелокова] Свет (2026)
- [Анастасия Мукоид] Снимай без правил. Практикум, который поменяет твой взгляд на фотографию (2024)
- [Адриан Пер] Киносъемка с нуля: профессиональное мышление, режиссура и визуальное повествование (2026)
- [Антон Исаев] Курс по визуальным эффектам VFX (2020)
- [Наталья Зайцева] Фудфотоматематика. Основы фудфотографии и стайлинг (2021)
- [Екатерина Кислицына] Семейная видеография (2018)