torch
Platinum
- Регистрация
- 13 Фев 2016
- Сообщения
- 9.291
- Реакции
- 450
Product Launch Formula is a proven, step-by-step process that shows you exactly how to launch a product in precise detail. It shows you exactly what to do every step of the way, right down to which blog post to release when, and what to say in every email.
With Product Launch Formula, you get video training where I take you through all the steps of creating and sequencing your Product Launch. That means you also get my swipe files… including email copy, blog copy, video scripts and sales letters.
But, it doesn’t stop there… You also get access to me through Q&A sessions and rapid-fire hotseat calls. You get case studies, transcripts and even more — but it’s all easy to digest and simple to use.
In short, Product Launch Formula is a method, a system and a proven FORMULA… that my students have applied very successfully over and over."
I personally think that PLF4 is an amazing product and this is why I decided to share it with you.
This is my first ever torrent to upload and I hope you like it and I hope it will work for you!
I will be glad to see your feedback!
Скачать инфопродукт:
With Product Launch Formula, you get video training where I take you through all the steps of creating and sequencing your Product Launch. That means you also get my swipe files… including email copy, blog copy, video scripts and sales letters.
But, it doesn’t stop there… You also get access to me through Q&A sessions and rapid-fire hotseat calls. You get case studies, transcripts and even more — but it’s all easy to digest and simple to use.
In short, Product Launch Formula is a method, a system and a proven FORMULA… that my students have applied very successfully over and over."
I personally think that PLF4 is an amazing product and this is why I decided to share it with you.
This is my first ever torrent to upload and I hope you like it and I hope it will work for you!
I will be glad to see your feedback!
Скачать инфопродукт:
Скрытое содержимое могут видеть только пользователи группы: Премиум - Купить доступ
Возможно, Вас ещё заинтересует:
- [stepik, Алексей Повеквечных] Проведение эффективных встреч: как делать это правильно (2026)
- [Алекс Каттони] Вирусные сценарии и цепляющие хуки для видео (2026)
- [Мария Вендт] Как увеличить прибыль с каждого клиента с помощью апселов и допродаж (2026)
- [Влад Петренко] Внимание на миллион. 2 месяца в кругу 10-ти миллионеров (2026)
- [CG Education, Алиса Арифи] Нарративный дизайн и сторителлинг в обучении (2026)
- [Алексей Клышин, Сергей Прокофьев] Защита от иска «ведомого» при покупке квартиры (2025)